What to Do
What to do in case of an accident
- DO stop at the scene, or as close as possible, without obstructing traffic any more than necessary
- DO determine if you, or any of your passengers, are injured, and if so, stay put and call 911
- DO call the police and report the accident, even if you and/or your vehicle are only slightly injured
- DO get detailed information from the other drivers and/or parties and/or witnesses involved, including name, address, phone number, vehicle or motorcycle information, insurance information, the location, date and time of the accident
- DO take photographs of the accident scene, location of the vehicles, any visible injuries, road signs, skid marks, damage to the vehicle(s)
- DO communicate all of your injuries to the police, even if you do not need immediate medical attention
- DO seek immediate medical attention if there is any possibility that you may be hurt
DO report the accident to your insurance company
- DO NOT admit fault
- DO NOT give a recorded statement, or any statement, to the other driver’s insurance company
- DO NOT minimize your injuries, even if you feel bad for the other driver or feel embarrassed
- DO NOT try to settle your own claim if you have a serious injury or sought medical treatment for your injury
Our firm specializes in all types of personal injury law, including without limitation auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, train accidents, airplane accidents, accidents involving pedestrians, accidents involving bicyclists, accidents involving skateboarders, slip and fall accidents, premises liability or unsafe premises claims, dog bite accidents, wrongful death accidents. No case is too small or too large for us to handle.
GET THE RECOVERY YOU DESERVE
Our Attorneys are standing by. Contact us now for a free consultation.
Injured? Contact Attorney Reina Resnik Now
Call now to get a free, no-oblication case evaluation from a qualified attorney.
Slip & Fall
Dog Bites & Attacks
Attorney at Law
For over 20 years, Attorney Reina Resnik has been known as a compassionate California Accident & Personal Injury Attorney with proven results.
Reina's dedication to her clients is second to known. She will come to your hospital or home 24/7 to discuss your case with you.
Serving all of the Los Angeles area and California.